Sunday, 14 April 2013

The April Rain...

It has been quite a hectic but slow month. Started off with end March where it was the period of Cheng Beng - a time where we revisit our dearly departed at their resting place.My Singaporean counterparts decided to do a few days trip up North to Teluk Intan and then Ipoh, my maternal grandparents last resting place.

So it was a lot of driving for me that weekend, as I decided at the very last minute on Friday to surprise Boo who was in JB for a working weekend trip by showing up at his hotel room door at 2am in the morning, after about 4 hours drive alone from Putra Heights. Then on Sunday afternoon, drove back home to pick sis on the way before making our trip to Teluk Intan - where we met up with everyone else.

Come Monday morning, we convoy-ed in 3 cars to Ipoh, where we paid our respects to Kong-Kong and Por-Por.

Kong2 + Por2's Tablet & Urn

Lots of praying...

Wanted to "predict" my luck and reading but...

The "reading" machine rosak wor...


The following weekend, I visited late mum and dad as well as Kong2 (my paternal grandfather) at the Buddhist temple in Jalan Gasing.

Late Papa & Mummy's resting place...

We brought some of Papa & Mummy's favourite food.

Well, that was all I did for Cheng Beng. The planning wasn't rocket science, but we always do the basic and simple as that was what Papa & Mummy likes keeping it simple.

One of the weekdays after that, Boo and I met up with Donna and her rascals for dinner. One of the agenda was to pass her birthday presents - and I think she loved them!

Boo with the lil' rascals.


Now, my woogies' antics. Whenever I say the word "mamam" this is the state of alertness I get from the two of them...

"Mamam!"

Of course, most of the time it wasn't a bluff...

My woogies eat almost anything!

Random shot...

Bobbi Ho's big foot!


Just last Friday on rainy evening, was on the way home from work when I decided to open my sunroof to capture a shot.

Instagrammed!


Went for a movie "Oblivion" that night with Boo and asked him to go enrol in Monsters University!

Can you spot the not?


Random posting...
One Saturday evening in Ikea Cafe...

Crazy loads of humans!

Next up! I can't wait for my very first trip to London... and Paris! So excited! And will come home very broke (am broke even before I go lah) so will start looking for free lunches (and dinners) when I get back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...