Monday, 26 April 2010

Back on the blogging bandwagon!

It has been pretty quiet here I know. Just did not have the mood and heart to blog for awhile. During the time I was 'blog-absent', of course there were many happy, sad, exciting and eventful happenings in my life. Let me see if I can picto-summarise them for this entry...

September 2009 - Melbourne Trip (and managed to go enjoy the Royal Melbourne Show!)


October 2009 - ATP Tennis


November 2009 - Rest In Peace, Mama Ho


February 2010 - Le Tour de Langkawi 2010


March 2010 - Birmingham for the All-England Championship!


March 2010 - Basel & Zurich for the Swiss Open!


March 2010 - Mama D's birthday lunch @ Pavillion... and new workmates!


April 2010 - GC Teambuilding Retreat @ Nilai Springs


Right now, besides busy (very, very, very busy) with work, am trying to find a bit of personal balance... and looking forward to GET A LIFE!

It's the exciting Thomas & Uber Cup next month in KL and yes, I will be there............ working as usual!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em