Saturday, 5 September 2009

Loving my latest baby...

Just acquired my latest baby this evening. I'm lovin' it!

Meet my NEW instax mini 7S white!!! YAY!



Baby still in the box.



Baby out of the box!



Baby with the film.



Baby on her own.



Baby - beauty shot.



Another beauty shot of baby. This is the model. Hehe...



Mood settings.



Mood setting guide.



Baby... please focus.



My first few shots, in order from left to right. Haha! 1st 1 shots so tak jadi coz I was taking myself in front of the mirror and the flash went off! By the 3rd one, I knew better... Hehe...

So now I have 7 more films to go coz, 1 box got 10 films, and I don't have spare till the next 2 week. Cannot wait to get snapping away!!!

Next entry I may post up my babies... Hehehe...

3 burp(s):

chot said...

mich, mcm best jer...how much tuu?

chot said...

ignore earlier...i just scroll down to the prev entry...mcm best jer...

michelleho said...

chot... memang besh! tapi kena jimat quantity nak snap la... mahal seh film dia! Haha! Nak beli ker?

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em