Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Quickies!

Few quickies before I get sucked into the week's craziness!!!

Quickie 1
I have a new baby! My Mini Baby!!! Thanks F for the "present"! Me loving it! Cheap! Cheap! Hehehe...



Quickie 2
Now I'm getting interested with a new baby (I hope!) - was helping TH & LH with a wedding last weekend and the couple had this cool idea of getting a polaroid camera taking photos of guests on the spot and the guest can then stick the photo and write some wishes in the guest book prepared. Very very very cool idea.

So now I am so obsessed with this!



The FUJIFILM Instax Mini 7S instant camera! I think it costs less than RM300! Will go find out more info. Can I put this as one of this year's wishlist?

Photos will come out in cute little polaroid films like this!



Even more excuse for me to start on that scrapbooking project I abandoned ages ago!


Quickie 3
Guess what has landed in Malaysia?



This was taken in Mid Valley old wing same row with Teppanyaki. I heard there's also one in Berjaya Times Square. Anyone had one lately? Hehehe... and the donut craze rages on...

2 burp(s):

ADLinA said...

Quickie 1 & 2: so kawaiiii!!!
Quickie 3: When's the opening?

michelleho said...

Quickie 1 & 3 - Nice kan?
Quickie 3 - read this http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2009/04/previewing-krispy-kremes-original.html

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em