Saturday, 28 March 2009

Toys for SALE - Fisher Price

[UPDATE] All sold!

I think I went overboard on my recent purchases. Need to let go some if possible. So, if you wanna get 'em off my back, lemme know. Can buy for soon-to-come babies, or friends who wanna get cheap presents for their pal's kids.

Fisher Price goodies.



Fisher Price - Little People - Lil' Movers SUV (Ages 1-4)
Sold!



Fisher Price - Pooh Babies - Bumble Along Pooh (+18m)
Sold!


Fisher Price - Sesame Street - Giggle & Go - Vehicle Pack (+18m)
RM50


Fisher Price - My Pretty Learning Purse (6-36 months)
RM80 - Reserved!


Fisher Price - Little Superstar - Bop 'n Beats Drum Set (+6m)
Sold!


Fisher Price - Little People - Baby Farm Animals (1) - (Ages 1-4)
Sold!



Fisher Price - Little People - Baby Farm Animals (2) - (Ages 1-4)
Sold!

So - lemme know. Drop me a comment if you're interested. And if you know me personally - e-mail or call me! Hehe...

3 burp(s):

Abe said...

Hi Michelle.. reserve me...

Fisher Price - Little People - Baby Farm Animals (2) - (Ages 1-4)

Fisher Price - Little People - Baby Farm Animals (1) - (Ages 1-4)
RM40

Fisher Price - Little People - Lil' Movers SUV (Ages 1-4)
RM60

Fisher Price - Little Superstar - Bop 'n Beats Drum Set (+6m)
RM80

michelleho said...

OK. I'll bring it for you tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

Do u still have Fisher Price - Pooh Babies - Bumble Along Pooh (+18m)
RM30

If yes, pls reserve for me...thanks
my email : lydia_nasir@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em