Friday, 20 February 2009

YES! I'm GOING!!!

Booked! Paid! Committed!

MELBOURNE!!! HERE I COME!!! YIPPI!!!



As of now I'm still gonna be travelling alone. Anyone wanna join me? Hehehe...

Thanks to my friend Siva who will be accommodating me for my entire visit!

Ms Lee? Come!

Jonnie? Come!

Anyone else?

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

My 2009 Birthday present to meself! Nice eh?

5 burp(s):

jleesc said...

Ms Lee would love to join BUT really need to space out the year end leaves and resources first... to be confirmed...hehehe

michelleho said...

Like NIKE would say... JUST DO IT!!!

Come on la... We NEVER go holidays together before la!

Jeffrey Choong said...

So fun! Then who is going to do your work while you are gone? =P

michelleho said...

Well... no choice lor... have to look for some poor bugger to do it lor...

Jeffrey Choong said...

Haha... Poor bugger? I pity him/her already.. haha

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em