Monday, 22 December 2008

My 1st December Post!

It has been awhile. I know. I have been very very very lazy.

What I have been up to?


7th December 2008
Ram & Deevina's wedding dinner. Lotsa drunk photos so not gonna out them up here.


7th December 2008


My 4th Grand Aunt passed away peacefully at home. She was in the ICU for the last week. When we took her home, she drew her last breath after settling down about 5 minutes back on her bed. Her wish to pass away at home was fulfilled. The wake was for 3 days. As I was back in KL for a night to attend Ram & Deevina's wedding dinner, I was not with 4 Kor Poh the day she passed. Amitabha!


14th December 2008


Congratulations to Aizul & his new bride!


17th ~ 21st December 2008


The Super Series Grand Masters Finals 2008 at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Lee Chong Wei bagged the men's singles, Koo Kien Keat & Tan Boon Heong the men's doubles, and Wong Pei Tty & Chin Ee Hui the women's doubles! CONGRATULATIONS to the winners! You are now all richer in USD! When wanna 'jia' me?


21st December 2008


Watched the MAMMA MIA! mattinee show at 3pm, Istana Budaya, KL. This was the only shot I took. Besides photography being banned during the show, I was too engrossed to think about taking out my camera for a few 'illegal' snaps. Too bad I was sitting at the topmost tier. Should have gotten the pricier tickets for the lower tier. Who wanna go watch with me again? RM400 tickets Tier 1? Anyone?

Random shots of my remaining woogie, Bobbie Brown HO!



Very seldom he can sit still long enough for a nice shot!

OK-lah! That's all my mood for now. If I don't update till the New Year, here's wishing to whoever is reading this - a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 burp(s):

Ms. Reny said...

I really wonder how do u look like when you are drunk...hahhahah so keen to look at it :P

Another thing, you use photoshop to edit those pics eh?

michelleho said...

Haha! Wouldn't you like to see hor... But since each time we hang out, I need to be sober enough to drive myself home, I don't drink much to get myself high even... Hehehe... One day... one day...

Photoshop was used to edge out the border. The rest are originally snapped. Hehe... Nice?

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em