Monday, 17 November 2008

"Tilt-Shift" Wonders!

OK - kinda got my mojo back. I always like to share bee-you-tee-fool things with my friends. So, well. I was site-hopping as usual in between work (research mah!) and came across a new and funky technique called "Tilt-Shift" Photography. Check this out for more info...

So, experimented and did some of my own. Borrowed some excellent photos from Stock Xchng and decided to post this up coz' this is the coolest looking one! Thank you sundstrom for this borrowed photo!

Check out my tilt-shifting technique! It's an amateur-ish attempt so please excuse the clumsiness of the work.

This is the original photo I downloaded...





Lo and behold! The tilt-shift version!




Nice... right?




In case you are baffled, tilt-shift photography' means...

A creative and unique type of photography in which the camera is manipulated so that a life-sized location or subject looks like a miniature-scale model.

Click on the 2nd picture to view a larger image for better pixel quality! Then you will probably understand what it means...

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em