Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Just for Mama D!

Well, Mama D was so impressed with my tilt-shifting skills that I am proudly publishing all the tilt-shift work I did yesterday, with photos borrowed from Stock Xchng. Not very sure whose photo I borrowed but if you see yours here. Let me know and I'll put the credits.

So... here goes!


Before...


After...



Before...



After...



Before...


After...



Before...


After...


Before...


After...



Before...


After...



Before...


After...


Hope you're happy - Mama D!

p/s - if you cannot really see the difference, click on the "After" image and see how fake it looks!

2 burp(s):

Donna said...

Thanks Mich. My fav is the one with building blocks on the hill. So Lego-ish!!

michelleho said...

Actually, it kinda reminds me about Monopoly houses/hotels! Haha!

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em