Sunday, 9 November 2008

Hiatus

I know it has been a while from my last post. Just cannot find the right mood to blog about any given topic. Hopefully, after a week down south will squeeze out my blogging juices again.

The next big thing will be mum's 60th birthday bash. At the moment, it's still under wraps but I don't think it will be for long. Planning a semi-big do at Federal Hotel KL with family. Uncles and aunties and cousins. I'm paying for dinner so will need time to recuperate from all that expenses.

Oh, and my Atos almost died on me. Sent to ICU and just got it back yesterday. Hopefully it can service me for another good number of years.

Byeee!

2 burp(s):

Ms. Reny said...

ooo got ur kaki back? hehehe
Me also still finding the right mood to blog...bz bz bz!! c u monday ;) ke dah pergi johor?

michelleho said...

I'll be in the morning. Tapi don't think sempat jumpa you guys la. Anything from JB you want? Hehe...

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em