Tuesday, 21 October 2008

I chose the latter...

Today I drafted out 2 replies and was contemplating which one to send it out. By the end of the day, I sent out the latter, my 2nd draft. It says...

Dear Encik ABC,

Firstly let me apologise for not replying sooner as I was caught up with work in the office. I would like to thank you for considering me for the position of a XYZ.

However, due to some changes in my current workplace, I have been reassigned to new job responsibilities and functions, which I am excited to venture and work on at the moment.

Therefore, I would have to decline your invitation to attend the interview for the said position as I have decided not to move on from my current company just yet. However, I do hope that an opportunity will arise again in the future for me to be considered for a position in your company.

I sincerely apologise if I have inconvenience you in any way and hope to hear from you again in the future.

Thank you and regards,
Michelle Ho


Looking back at it... I think I made the wise choice for now. No doubt the challenges at my current place is an uphill task, but if things are moving forward to what is currently being planned out, it will be a sweet success at the end. A long and painful 3 years struggle to be heard. Of course I am not going to expect super wondrous results immediately but well, an inch will be satisfying for now...

2 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em