Saturday, 6 September 2008

Backtrack reading

I was bored. So, decided to backtrack ALL my blog entries from the first ever post. And I have to admit, my English is not that great as I thought, not that I was trying to act all professor-ish and all... Lazy to correct the dumb grammar mistakes, spelling errors etc. Leaving it there coz no one's perfect.

Anyways, was reading this when I decided that I will be getting this for myself come this 28th!



Stuff-it-yourself-plushies!

First, you choose the plushie/character...



Stuff it with cotton, etc, stuffs with a special machine (no photo) to fill 'er up!



Then of course, clothes shopping.



And shoe-shopping. SOOOOO cute!!!

Here's a sample of the final product.



More friends here...



The best part is, each plushie will have its own BIRTH CERTIFICATE! How cool is that?

I am so getting one for myself this year!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em