Thursday, 14 August 2008

Shoes... shoes...

I have been planning to get a nice pair of fashionable and comfortable sports shoes for quite some time now. It's either design is right, price not so right; or price right design is not so good... So well, still have not got one.

Received and e-mail from Citibank and yada yada... took me to this online store. A Malaysian online store... The shoes I see there looks pretty interesting...

Should I get this one?



Looks interesting.

This one looks nice... and very girly...



But it's brown. So if I get this, will probably take the light blue. Can match with any jeans I wear hor...



This looks like a sailor shoe... Nice...



Safest colour to get. Design-wise... oklah...

So how ar? Which should I get?

5 burp(s):

nick said...

take the nike one.

Michelle Ho said...

Was thinking of that too. It was either that or the white Keds. Will have to go try out the show in Nike before ordering here though. I still have to physically try out the shoe and not buy it by measurement. I have weird feet. Hehe...

zatil said...

i have the black skechers, but with different strap.

the leading lady skechers tu real life cantik juga, but the kain atas tu senang kotor.

i vote for nike kot :D unless kalau ader mary jane crocs, i would go for that ;)

Michelle Ho said...

I went to the Skechers store and tried a shoe similar to the black one, not very sesuai for me... yes, leading lady tu nice but senang kotor. I'm kind of OK with the Nike but Keds also look cute.

Oh btw - crocs ada mary jane ma...

zatil said...

i mean if mary jane crocs tu masuk dlm ur list ma... :P i tau crocs ader mary jane... baru jek beli tadi muahahaha!!!

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em