Monday, 25 August 2008

The Royal Treatment...

Not exactly, but I would like to think it is. Hehe...

Away in Penang for work, and was staying over at the Gurney Hotel the past couple of days. I have photos, but lazy wanna story about it here. Checked out today and checked into another hotel. This I will have to story, to let someone back home to read about it. Hehe...

So here goes!


View from the main door. Bathroom's on the left.


Bathroom.



Me taking a photo of meself in the bathroom.



View from the main door.



Flat panel LCD, DVD player, cool work table. How I wish my room back home has this setting... Sigh...


Twin bed.



Reading area... Cosy-ing up with a book will be ideal here...



Sliding out to the balcony.



Nice furniture at the balcony.



View from the balcony... Nice...



I just heart the furniture...



The twin bed again, from the balcony.



An overall view of the room.

Guess where am I?

-
-
-
-
-



Yups!

Dee-Vee-Dee-s anyone? It's just right up front! Hehe...

4 burp(s):

Ms. Reny said...

walaweeiii...duduk alone ke?
I can drive down to Penang u know...:P

Michelle Ho said...

Hehehe... duduk alone but a friend will be joining me soon for a day. No time to go to the beach yet. Nochet find a proper lepak spot yet it was all work so far... Next time let's all make a trip up here together! Woohoo!

mang0 said...

Wah, looks great, I'm going there next month :)

michelleho said...

Good for you! It's a nice place!

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em