Monday, 14 July 2008

Random Updates

It has been a colourful but ordinary life so far in the past couple of weeks. Let's see...

I was at my company's family day! But no photos of me. There are photos of 2 cute lil' boys with their daddies tho...

Meet Baby Aidan Lee!

...and this is with Mama and Papa Lee!
Also, little Afiq and his abah! No idea why Abe's face was like dat tho...



Then some random photos taken in the middle of the night somewhere along my street... after walking the woogies.

Black and white photo of my street, in the middle of the night... creepy...



Does this look like from the scene of a haunted movie?



Wait till you hear the wolves howl... Wooooo...



So anyways, moving on...

Some random antics shots of people in the office...

Abe testing the new HD Cam!

Mama Donna being funky!

Sir GLee saying bye-bye!

Adik Nik taking off! Bye!

One hectic weekend - I was up in Penang and back to KL in 24 hours - rushed straight from LCCT to The Curve, to meet some pals at The Apartment. Amazingly - I was the 1st to reach! Doh!



Anne & I seen here at the loft area of The Apartment.



I like this shot! Hehe...



...with Azim and Reny and Damien and Anne.



Some of you may know I was at Jakarta sometime back for some work. Well, I did go round a bit to explore the city!



Hung around with this friend!



Had this Ayam Penyek at a cool-looking decorated small food court in Plaza Indonesia. Yummy! Went back the next day to have this again. Why? The first time round, I was not feeling very well, so my taste buds was deceived. Had to go again the next day to really taste it (I was feeling slightly better then) and was not disappointed! Hehe...



Was at Mangga Dua for a while and caught up with an anime fest happening that day. And as you may know, an anime fest will not come short of cosplay characters roaming around. The girl in white is my favourite! She looks so very much like a porcelain doll!



I joined in the fun! Haha! Got this for my sister. It's a cute hat stuck onto a hairband. Looks cute on me too eh? Hehe...

(credits to FS for the idea of this shot)
These are the Starbucks City Mugs. I started collecting them since my last trip to Manila. This is the Jakarta one. Very nice collectibles if we do lots of travelling (or if there are family and friends travelling for us! hehe). Odd, I don't seem to have any Kuala Lumpur City Mugs yet... hehehe... and London, and Bangkok, and Singapore... hihi...



Packing to go home... sigh...

So just last night, had dinner with an old friend and ex-colleague.



Guess who?

Random insert of my favourite woogies!



Yay!

3 burp(s):

far-east said...

Jakarta wuz awesome! ahaha.. we soo need 2 go back 4 dat ayam penyet. nyam nyam! ;p

oh oh n remember dat Indonesian fried rice? ..how many times dy i asked u that lol

Ms. Reny said...

wwowww...you are really goood in taking fantastic pictures! Patut buat side income ni!

Michelle Ho said...

Kenot la... skill no enuff...

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em