Friday, 13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

It's the witching date. And day. Luckily I'm not watching "The Happening" today. Will become so happening if I do - pun intended. Suppose to watch "Kung Fu Panda" today but did not happen due to unforeseen circumstances. MC, parties, hangouts to go to.

It has been a hectic week. Got back from the convoy weekend on Monday. Work work work the rest of the week. Scapegoat for attending meetings which people forget or could not make it. Paperwork. Sudden surge of organising responsibility. And no commendable status for me while I'm it!

Baby Aidan Lee's 1st birthday party later. Got him a present which I so like it I can buy it for myself. Hope he's gonna enjoy it. I know I WOULD! Haha!

Became an aunt again. Dharma-neh and Swee Hoon-ka just had a bouncing baby boy last Sunday. Date of birth? 08.06.08 - Nice eh! I can so see the ekor aunties and uncles buying numbers now. Haha! Dharma-neh said if not vetoed out - the baby's name will be Aidan Xuen Dharmaraj. Big brother is Ari Xuen Dharmaraj. So the ethnic wan! Hehe...

OK. Killed my time writing this. I'm off to a kiddy's party! Have a great weekend!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em