Tuesday, 6 May 2008

An Early Wish - for 2008 Birthday, Christmas etc.

Dear Santa Claus,

I know it's too early for Christmas, but I was hoping one of your 'elF(s)' will be sending on this early message over to you...

I would very much like this please...

This is a HP Pavilion dv9700 Entertainment Notebook PC Series.

Please!

Please!

Preeetee Please!

There's lots I can do with this.

The 500GB hard disk can let me keep ALL my working files (and also ALL my favourite music and movies - and TV series)...

The 2GB memory is powderful! Make it a 4GB and it becomes powderwonderfool!

The graphic card makes plasma go boo hoo...

I can Internet and Blog and Facebook and E-mail and Messenger and everything else - everyday!!!

I LIKE!

Please... Santa...

:-p






Please... :-)

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em