Thursday, 14 February 2008

When they were smaller...

I was organising my digital photos in my hard drive; re-categorising, deleting duplicates, etc... when I stumbled upon this old photo - of Nikki.

This was Nikki then...



Look how cute she was... omigosh!!!



This is Nikki now...



She's still so cute...

And since I was posting up something about Nikki, how can I neglect the other woogie in our family.

This is Bobbi when he first came into our family.



And this is how the little devil looks like now...



Honestly, he is like a pig! Fat and lazy!

Anyhow, dem cute ler my two woogies...

Oh, random posting here. Was loading my iGoogle page and found this in my "Quote of the Day" box.



Read the highlighted yellow ~ HOW TRUE! For me ler at least! Hahaha...

Another random post. Anyone going for this or have free tickets for me for this?



Got ar? I want! I want! I want!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em