Monday, 1 October 2007

My heartfelt thanks to...

(not in any preferred order ~ all based on memory recall)
Mummy Ho ~ for the unexpected sms... oh and the angpow too!
Melissa ~ for waking up in time to go for lunch! Peking duck sommore!
Tze Han ~ thank you for turning up at Neway!
Jess & KW ~ thanks for organising the Neway event... and for the pressie.
My department workpals ~ for singing a very PUBLIC birthday song in the middle of the office!
My Ex-Webteam pals ~ for your good wishes... in the midst of TV series emails! Hehehe...
Ema & Syami ~ for my 1st birthday pressie this year...
Azim & Reny ~ for my cute birthday pressie...
Nick ~ it was an unexpected wish from you...
Yin ~ for remembering...
Ryan ~ for remembering...
Kak Chik ~ for remembering every year...
Fadhlina ~ for remembering... even if it was after a day...
Joan ~ for remembering...
KKChan ~ for remembering...
Shir Ling ~ for remembering every year...
Ucop ~ for always wishing me on my birthday...
Kevin ~ for being the only 'celebrity' to wish me...
Diana ~ for wishing me plus all nice advice given...
Siew Yeong ~ for remembering...
Ganesan ~ for remembering... and calling me... and getting it right this year! Hehehe...
Sity ~ for remembering... pleasant surprise from you...
Ing Ing ~ for remembering... and for the early dinner and nice pressie (oh dear, did not post it up yet)
Faiz ~ for remembering... and saving his credit to sms me all the way from Zurich... and for letting me wait in anticipation for my new lappie! Hahaha!
Swee Yeong ~ a new friend following me and vice versa on PacMee!
Friends on Friendster who wished me ~ you know who you are...
Friends on Facebook who wished me ~ you know who you are...



Many thanks for remembering my birthday! I had a very nice birthday this year thanks to you peeps! Muaks!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em