Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Earnings & Spendings

It has been a heck of a month! Last month I mean...

This is how much I'm earning online...



Like dem sad can! Hahaha! Come on people! Keep the flow coming...

Right, since I have nothing much to talk about my ordinary life, for now, let me just list down what I'm doing - or trying to do...

I'm reading this book (see below)



and also this book...



I'm switching between 2 reads, depending on when and where I'm reading. As a habit, I must read before going to sleep at night, so I take the lighter read (pun so very the intended). If I were to hold the Harry Potter book, my fingers will be super numb holding the 3-inch thick book!



What else? Oh yes. I'm heading to Singapore middle of this month to attend cuzzie's wedding at Fullerton Hotel. Bus tickets - check! Hotel accommodation - check! Return tickets - check! Currency - Nochet! Transportation to bus station - nochet!

Where I will be staying? Well, 1st night I'm bunking with a good friend, Diana at her new place at Pasir Ris. Lots of catching up to do.

Next day we will be checking into Holiday Inn Park View Singapore for a night, paid for generously by cuzzie Ling Fung, the bride!

I could be sleeping in here...



Or here...



Or here...



Well, I'll take a photo of MY room when I get there la... Current photos taken from Holiday Inn's website for previewing purposes only.

Gonna be spending loads or money this month. I have spent a lot liao, buying clothes and shoes and accessories for the wedding, and I have not changed my money into Singapore currency yet! Wahliau! I will be broke when I get back so will then eat bread for the rest of the month.

Yippi!

Sigh...

1 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em