Friday, 6 July 2007

My Wishlist

It's a Friday and technically, brain no function on Fridays... true or not?

Anyways, I just got a Krusell leather case for my Baby Dopody for RM100. Duno if I kena charged too much but quite an emergency, as my Baby Dopody already has a some scratches at the back (sob-sob).

But I still want a Covertec or Piel Frama case... I heard Covertec no more selling. How far it's true I duno ler...

So I'm gonna put this in my wishlist (hehehe).


Red Covertec for Baby Dopody.

Isn't it nice?

or


Red / Orange Piel Frama for Baby Dopody

That's all in my list for now! Hehehe...

2 burp(s):

Anonymous said...

hahahh friday lunch pun sempat lagi shoppingkan...!! we both are fair that day :p

Reny

Boss Stewie said...

I just noticed you after seeing that you FOLLOW MY TWITTER!!

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em