Saturday, 30 June 2007

Wow! Speechless...



As you can see here... I just could not wait till the weekend for an update. Better write while my adrenaline's still rushing like the rapids.

Watched the 9.00pm movie at GSC Mid Valley. Was there pretty early so collected the tickets first. Not letting any last minute mishaps get a chance to happen.

Then walked around for a bit. Went to Aussino to look for some baby stuffs. Nope. Din get anything.

Then went over to the IT World to look at my Dopod 810 'condom' and casings. My dahling has a major scratch at the back! Sob! Nope. Din get anything either.

Then rest of the time was walking, window shopping and sms-ing looking for a friend to accompany me watch a play tonight. Got one. It's on if I am able to book it later when I wake up.

Anyway, then went back to the cinema. OK. Dun think the peeps will have the time to take dinner so sms-ed Adik and asked if anyone wants popcorns.

Got them.

And the waiting begins.
...
Waited some more.
...
Waiting anxiously.
...
Where the heck are these people la?
...
Ahhh... saw Adik in a distance. Aiks? Where's the rest? Aisehman...
...
Sorry la people if I was rude and abrupt and lansi la... Happens when you have to wait and wait with popcorns and drinks and standing there alone like erm... a sampat poh la... my apologies if you're offended. Pondered and reflected on my rudeness the minute we were already walking towards the cinema... mintak ampun yah...

Anyways, back to the movie. I agree with Nicole. The movie was ORGASMIC!!! DEM COOL ler! This coming from me who was never a Transformer follower, back in the days.

I can just imagine the sponsors cashing in...
- CAMARO
- PORSCHE
- NOKIA
- VISA
- GMC
and many more... a bit obvious ler...

Ohhh... photos I grabbed from IMDB... (so me telling the obvious of me not owning any of it ok).

The BAD 'Guys' - Setting out to DESTROY!



The GOOD 'Guys'... Here to PROTECT!



Shia LaBeoud's character in this movie is sooooooo GOOD that he deserves a triple mention!





and again...



His character Sam had a "since-1st-grade-crush with classmate Mikaela played by Megan Fox.



Bernie Mac playing Bobby Bolivia trying to make a sale...



Vehicles to die for... (coming from a Point A to Point B driver hor...)
FUUYOH!!!



One is clueless... the other 'wee wong wee wong'... (showing finger with spinning gesture at head temple)...



Delicious! Yummmies!


I like this scene of him with Epps...

[Captain Lennox is trying to call the Pentagon while his men fight Scorponok]
Captain Lennox: I need a credit card! Epps, where's your wallet?
USAF Master Sgt. Epps: Pocket!
Captain Lennox: Which pocket?
USAF Master Sgt. Epps: MY BACK POCKET!
Captain Lennox: You got ten back pockets!
USAF Master Sgt. Epps: LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK!


Computer nerds... erm I mean ANALYSTS...



The one-and-only OPTIMUS PRIME!



One of my favourite character from Prison Break (Sucre)... seen here below with another yummy fella. Phew! I so very the understand Nicole's statement about the "I’ll turn gay for them if I’m a guy!" part! Hahaha!



The cast was well chosen, special effects were super fantastic (still hearing the "kruk-krak-krik-kruk" buzzing in my ears), and the story will make you grip to your seats, with a few loyar buruk jokes which amazingly, did not seem so loyar buruk also la... all kena nice nice.

I should think the only spoiler was...

THE WAY MEGATRON KAPUT! I was like ... HUH?!?!?! LIKE DAT ONLY AR??? SOOOOOOOO anti-climax ler...

Lucky the other 2 hour 20 minutes (out of the running time of 2 hour 21 minutes) was good. Kinda made up for the 1 MINUTE of blah-ness! Blueh!

However - I AM SO GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!

Well, after the movie, nope... no Laundry Bar. It was off to Gazebo instead for a late (very late) dinner. Then everyone went home. Nope. No Genting either...

Anyway... Have to go cool down and sleep... It's like 4am ledi lor...

Oh before I forgot. While waiting to get the reference number from Adik to collect the ticket, saw this poster at the cinema foyer.



Looks pretty familiar - like the kind of movies Deepak will make. Title of the movie is Chalanggai (meaning "Dancing Bells").



And SO IT IS! Check out the DIRECTOR!!!

GOOD JOB DEEPAK!

He's a nice chap. I still remember walking to the computer lab to finish my 3D cafe assignment, crossed paths with Deepak on the way there, exchanged some friendly words, and it ended up Deepak walking back to the computer lab with me to help me (and teach me of course ler) finish up my camera angle thing for submission. That was so sweet of him. If I have not thanked you then, I'm thanking you PUBLICLY now... TENGKIU DEEPAK! Hehehe...

Next - waiting for Seng Tat pulak! Lemme know yah! I am trying to get a life here! Hehehe...

Ooopppsss... It's 4.40am ledi. Gotta go zzzzzzz... Nitey nite (erm I should think - morning liao ler...).

2 burp(s):

Ms.Reny said...

opsss sory that we were late..i know anticipation can kill...i kat dalam kete also cannot tahan to get there asap...macam nak turun and just walked to the cinema...BUT the MOVIE was superb!!!

*+*Mystical+Angel*+* said...

TRANSFORMERS!!!

AUTOBOTS!!!

MEGATRON!!!

DECEPTICONS!!!

OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em