Thursday, 21 June 2007

Huh? What the F**K?

I got a call yesterday from my credit card company, enquiring if I had made such and such transactions, which I obviously did not. So they told me that a new card will be issued and I will have to collect it at my selected branch, and fill in some kind of form which I should state the transactions I did not do. OK-lah. At least they called to let me know la kan.

When I logged in today to check the transactions just couple of minutes ago, I was like... huh? Dem a lot OK the total amount of fraud I kena incur!!!


The one blacked out IS my transaction - just didn't want you guys to know what it was ler.

GAWD! HOW I WISH I AM GOING TO ALL OF THOSE PLACES - WITH THE MEN I AM SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING ONLINE!



DEMMIT!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em