Wednesday, 21 March 2007

The Mobile Story


1)What do you have as your main ringtone?
Loco Roco Title Theme - Anyone has a PSP?

2) What are the last 4 digits of your mobile number?
8206

3) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
Please call Maxis at 1 800 820 026.

4) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
Mak Tam Exec Dining

5) Who's the last person you rang?
Tay Ing Ing

6) Who was your last missed call from?
Siva, from Melbourne, Aussie.

7) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?Damien See
8) What does the last message in your inbox say?All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific ~ Lily Tomlin
9) Who comes 7th under J?Jenuka, my cuzzie's girlfriend.
10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 10th message say?I don't save my sent items.
11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under SSarah Wani - oh and she's getting hitched next Saturday.
12) What is your network provider?Maxis
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?164
14) What do you have as your wallpaper?A colourful picture of paper umbrellas.
15) Who do you have on speed dial 3?Melissa, my sis.
16) Who is the last person under P?Pun Sui Ann, my cuzzie in Aussie.
18) Who's the fourth to eight person who comes up under N?Nasharuddin, my colleague; Navin, agency; Ng Kel Synn, primary school friend; Ng Yoke Yin, primary school friend; Ngoh Chee Shong, BGO colleague (and friend) ; Nicholas Chua, work-related contact; Nick Tai, Infodata colleague (and friend); Nik Ahmad Faris, Proton colleague (and friend).
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?2 - so little ler...
20) Color of your hp?
Sleek black (like picture above...)

2 burp(s):

roll said...

wah..
you really have time to do those questionnaires don't you..?
and you really answer every questions truthfully (i think..).
i wish i have time to do that as well..
looks like fun..

michelleho said...

This was done like a few minutes of utter boredome and 'sien-ness' in the office la. You really think I sit the whole day in the office doing all this ar? Hahaha!

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em