Tuesday, 13 June 2006

What's Coming?

It's my aunt's birthday today.
Happy birthday, Mummy!

Had a steamboat dinner last night in honour of Uncle Leong's next morning's departure to Tokyo as well as a joint birthday celebration for Mummy! Cake was Secret's Recipe's Oreo Cheesecake which was of course, yummy (it should be for the amount I paid for it)... Who was there? Mum, Uncle Leong (of course), Aunty and Uncle Teja, Daddy and Mummy (of course), Kor-kor Dharma, Kor-kor Thevindran and Cheh-cheh Jenuka, Abang Izal, Isyam and Melissa... and of course... me-lerrr... 1st and 2nd round of chicken wings, no luck! All gone before I can pick up any plate. 3rd round there's better luck! 2 plates of chicken wings! Hahaha! And then, loads of seafood! Prawns... crabs... shells... ding dong! Will update my Fotopages later so check out the family photos! http://michelleho.fotopages.com ... Not now... soon ler...

www.desire.com.my
Coming soon... to a Proton showroom near you!

Next up! What's with the image up there? Visit www.desire.com.my to find out!

And then, TV shows I have watched so far...
1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Seasons 1 - 10)
2. Desperate Housewives (Seasons 1 - 2)
3. House MD (Seasons 1 - 2)
4. One Tree Hill (Seasons 1 - 3)
5. Charmed (Seasons 1 - 8)
6. CSI Las Vegas (Seasons 1 - 5)
6. Grey's Anatomy (Season 1 - 2)
7. Prison Break (Season 1)
8. Gilmore Girls (Season 1 - 6)

Currently watching "Ghost Whisperer" (starred by Jennifer Love Hewitt)... Season 1 Episode 1 ... kinda freaky! And very addictive... hehehe...

What movies to watch next?
Cars? Superman?

What holidays to catch soon?
Pulau Tioman? Bangkok?

What else to look forward to?
I really want to know who's pregnant in One Tree Hill. What happened next in Desperate Housewives? The next step for Dr Meredith Grey and Dr Derrick Shepard? What weird cases House will be getting? Is Micheal Scofield going to make it?

Isn't it pathetic that my life is focused on what's happening next in the TV world? Hahaha...

After Ghost Whisperer... CSI Marathon!

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em