Wednesday, 7 June 2006

It has been awhile... So what's up?

Well well well... It HAS been quite some time...

I have every intention to blog all this while. When I am driving, or in an exhibition, or with friends... weird times to have the mood to blog. But when I am sitting in front of my pc, or laptop... the mood is just not there... I need mood to sit down and compose... Hahaha... But since Joan commented in one of our chats that I have not been blogging, so this time I put work aside for a while, sit down and seriously try to pen paragraphs of words in this blog of mine...

On WORK
Proton's latest model will be launching very very very soon... Check out and look out for the promotional materials coming out soon yah! Current Satria owners may like this particular model...



Work goes on as usual. We now have a new CIO who just came in mid last month. Things may be stirring up soon within the department. Hopefully a better synergy among all with new leaderships in many departments within the corporate level...

My boss is now also the "Cikgu Fitness" for Akademi Fantasia 4 (AF4)... Shooting and voting and performance has started... Hahaha!

Oh and check out my department's blog (http://webmultimediateam.blogspot.com/) and photos (http://webteam.fotopages.com/) - These are the people I work with now... for how long? I have no idea... it would be some time I guess till something better comes along...

On LIFE
Just got all the keys to my new house last weekend. Now only does it feels like it belongs to us... And the headache starts...

  • Have to get grills for the doors and windows... Cost a lot of money...
  • Have to do some renovation... Cost a lot of money also...
  • Have to buy and install lightings... Hopefully won't cost much...
  • Cleaning the house... Won't cost much if we're doing it on our own... but still need to polish the marbles and parquet... sigh... also money...
  • Misc stuffs... will sure to cost money also...
  • Open house... POTLUCK lah! I pokai ledi ler...

Hopefully can wrap things up and move by September... before my birthday! Hehehe...

Oh, and from now on have to makan bubur (atau yang sewaktu dengannya) ... housing and car loans burning so many holes in my pocket... sigh... some more study loan to pay... aiyoh!

On FAMILY
Melissa just started SEGi College in Subang mid of May. She's taking an American Degree Programme, double degree course in Mass Communication and Phsycology.



She aspires to be a journalist. I always jokingly tell family and friends, if she is not cut out for journalism, she can always apply work at the Tanjung Rambutan or Tampoi mental hospital... Hahaha! Anyway, hope she learns her lesson and be more serious in studies. Times are different and income is tight, what with the new house and all... sigh...



My mum ar, now becoming more Internet savvy! Hahaha!
- She now read the news online. Seldom buy newspapers - only Sundays.
- She checks the share market on KLSE online.
- She checks 4D online.- She chats online with me. Sometimes very annoying coz she buzzes me at the wrong time.
- She chats online with cuzzies and aunts overseas. And also forces and bugs me to chat with my cousin which is sometimes also quite irritating...
- She's now asking me how to meet new friends online... Huh? Hahaha!

On the INTERNET
I have been following several people's blogs the past few months, these are people who have very strong and good opinions on things (from my point of view lah)... and some are entertaining...
Yasmin Ahmad - director of Rabun, Sepet and Gubra and coming soon, Mukhsin
http://yasminthestoryteller.blogspot.com/
Patrick Teoh - actor, radio personality, fler...
http://patrickteoh.blogspot.com/
Afdlin Shauki - actor, director, singer, kodok...
http://afdlinshauki.blogspot.com/
Kevin Zahri - nutrition consultant, company owner - Maxtrition, Cikgu Fitness AF4 and my boss...
http://kevinzahri.blogspot.com/
Paul Tan - Checking out the latest updates in the automotive industry.
http://paultan.org/
Jeff Ooi - Updates and information sometimes even more detailed stories from the news...
http://www.jeffooi.com/

Hope you have fun reading as much as I did... if you do venture into their blogs...

On FRIENDS
I have not been hanging out with my friends as often as I want to. The most frequent person I meet up with is Ing Ing. I have been meaning to meet up with my Infodata friends since Chinese New Year... but no chance yet... always get postponed... right Joan? Hahaha... I hope soon lah...



My Krisbiz pals, online contact always with Kok Kean. The rest, busy I guess... Hopefully can meet and catch up this weekend. Then, have new stories for my blog (when I have the mood ler)... Anyone free this weekend and wanna catch up? Gimme a buzz ler... I am so bored!

On WORK... again
Finishing 3 projects. Hopefully can wrap things up very very soon. Wrap things up on all sides... Hehehe...

On MOVIES
Recent movies watched? Latest was last week. Watched X-Men with my sister, a colleague and her hubby. It was an OK movie. Not crappy, but not too great either. Da Vinci Code... watched with my sis... almost could not make it coz I was in in PWTC settling some stuff for KLIMS. Managed just in time to sit and watch some ads before the movie began. An OK movie from my opinion... nothing much to hoo-haa... Maybe the book is better...

On BOOKS
Just bought books from Pay Less Books clearance sale at the 3K Inn, Subang last Friday. Got 10 Mary Higgins Clark, 9 Silhoutte romance series, 1 Charlie Brown comic, 1 Dilbert comic, 1 Cathy comic and a folklore comic. All for very very very cheap price. If only I had the chance and time to go again on Saturday and Sunday. My bookcases will be weighed down with newly bought books... How nice that will be...

3 burp(s):

Paul Tan said...

thanks for visiting my blog! =)

huzaimi said...

awat blog aku tak tersenarai dalam "entertaining blogs?" huhu.

sorila haritu jumpa kalut2 je, nak cakap apa pun tak sempat. btw aku pi kenduri huda, ambik gambar sekeping je. bosan sebab tak jumpa budak soksek yg lain...in fact aku dengan shahidayani je yang pegi, at separate time.

michelleho said...

ko nyer blog tak se-update derang ler... aku masuk tiap-tiap hari take change pon... aku masuk tiap-tiap hari tau... kalau nak masuk list kenalah rajin sikit meng-update mer... hahaha...

tak kisah, bila-bila boleh berjumpa. bukannya jauh sangat kita duduk... hehehe... mak aku nak order blackmores lagi ni... hehehe...

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em