Sunday, 2 April 2006

My Johari Test and Being Tagged!

The Johari Test
My Johari Test... Let me know what you think of me and I can double check if I see myself the way that you do? -- http://kevan.org/johari?name=darlingelle

I was tagged by Kak Chik... So here's my answers...

How many schools did I go to?
1.Tadika Littlebell, Petaling Jaya
2. Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Taman Sea, Petaling Jaya
3. Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam
4. Sekolah Menengah Sains Tun Syed Sheh Shahabudin, Bukit Mertajam
5. Universiti Telekom, Melaka
6. Multimedia University, Cyberjaya

Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?
1. Primary - No choice la... Mother always bugging me...
2. Secondary - Hehehe... neither. I always study last minute but never became a hero...
3. University - Also not studious. I study last minute, sometimes project also start almost last minute. Still not a hero. Hahaha!

Was I the class ‘taiko’ or the teacher’s pet? 
1. Primary - Quite the 'taiko' lah... Was the assistant head prefect so got 'kuasa' la... Hehehe...
2. Secondary - A wallpaper. People know me because I was one of the non-Malay in school, which only has a handful of us...
3. University - A little of both. See-lah which class... Hehehe...

Three teachers that inspired me
1. En. Zainol bin Jusoh. My BM teacher in SokSek Form 4&5. Everyone's scared of him but yet still respect him. He's still teaching there...
2. En. Azhar (Che' Mat). My Design Fundamental lecturer 1st and 2nd year of University. He's scary in class but an ok person out of it.
3. Mr Mano Maniam. My theatre instructor for one semester in MMU. Interesting classes and also interesting individual. We still keep in touch and occasionally meet up for coffee. Someone all of you should be introduced to and meet.

Who am I tagging with this? 
1. Jessica Lee
2. Teh She Ling
3. Nick Tai
4. Joan Koh
5. Shee Hooi
6. Jessyln

1 burp(s):

huzaimi said...

yeay michelle dah menyambut tag aku. eh pegi aku nye johari test lak:
http://kevan.org/johari?name=huzaimi

Post a Comment

Scribble 'em